Call for Projects
The 13th Nordic Co-production and Finance Market will be arranged 21 – 24 August as a part of the Norwegian International Film Festival in Haugesund.
For producers looking for either a Nordic co-producer, co-financing in one of the Nordic countries or to shoot in one of the Nordic countries of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway or Sweden, this is a great opportunity to meet and present your film project the Nordic film industry.
We select 15-20 film projects to take part in our co-production market. If chosen, we will offer accommodation and accreditation. Each selected project will be presented in 7-minutes pitches, and we will arrange one to one meetings for each project. There will be roundtable sessions where you can meet different film funds, networking and social events. There will also be relevant panels and workshops for the international film industry.
Our goal is to support the producers of feature-length fiction film projects that contain a link to the Nordic regions. Qualifying features will be produced or co-produced by a country in this area or contains story elements based in the Nordic region.
All experienced production companies may submit their feature film projects. Eligible film projects has a link to the Nordic countries either in story or by actively seeking a Nordic co-producer.
- Full-length feature film for theatrical release
- Suitable for an international co-production
- Completed screenplay in English (preferably)
- Production budget limits: from 1,5 million Euros (preferably)
- At least 30% of the budget already covered (preferably)
- Company must have completed one international co-production
- Fully completed submission form:
- Treatment in English (5-8 pages) to be e-mailed to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply with your project is 20 JUNE 2017.
ATTEND WITHOUT A PROJECT
All interested producers, film funds and sales agents are welcome to attend the Nordic Co-production Market. Pleae send a request to attend to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org