Call for literary projects suitable for the big screen.
In our 5th Books at Haugesund, we continue to match literary agents with film producers looking for great stories. The presentations of book projects will be held at Haugesund Public Library August 25th, and are open to the general festival audience. After the presentations we arrange private one-on-one meetings between literary agents and interested producers.
Are you a literary agent looking to get your story on the big screen?
- Submit a synopsis and relevant information of up to two chosen books.
- Prepare to hold a pitch in front of an audience of book lovers, film lovers and people in the film industry.
- Relevant producers will receive your information about the selected projects ahead of the festival.
- Based on the producers’ feedback we will arrange private encounters.
- You will receive a guest list ahead of the festival, and you’re welcome to schedule your own meetings with anyone attending our festival.
For the selected project, the festival offers:
- Travel and accommodation for 2 nights for one literary agent (24. – 26. August).
- Breakfast at the hotel, daily lunch and evening meals.
- Festival accreditation, free admission to all screenings, seminars, events and activities.
Date: Wednesday August 25th.
Ahead of the festival we will publish company information and a short synopsis on our website.
If you wish to be considered for this year’s Books at Haugesund, we kindly ask you to return the enclosed Call for Projects Form by June 11th.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Haugesund!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Contact: Festival Coordinator Vibecke Nes Vigre
Mobile: +47 984 51 439