Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market
An international co-production and film finance market. The two-day event targets producers, investors, film funds, sales agents and others with a professional interest in co-productions. We select 20 feature film projects to be pitched by the producer and/or director of the film. We will also present 5-7 scriptwriters looking for a producer and/or director for their script.
Our goal is to support the producers of feature-length fiction film projects that contain a link to the Nordic regions. Qualifying features will be produced or co-produced by a country in this area or contains story elements based in the Nordic region.
All experienced production companies may submit their feature film projects. Eligible film projects has a link to the Nordic countries either in story or by actively seeking a Nordic co-producer.
- Full-length feature film for theatrical release
- Suitable for an international co-production
- Completed screenplay in English (preferably)
- Production budget limits: from 1,5 million Euros (preferably)
- At least 30% of the budget already covered (preferably)
- Company must have completed one international co-production
- Fully completed submission form: SUBMISSION FORM
- Treatment in English (5-8 pages) to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
The deadline to apply with your project is 20 JUNE 2017.
ATTEND WITHOUT A PROJECT
All interested producers, film funds and sales agents are welcome to attend the Nordic Co-production Market. Please send a request to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
NORDIC GENRE BOOST
This year, for the third year, we will present 7 projects selected for “Nordic Genre Boost”, in collaboration with the Nordic Film & TV Fund.