The projects to be pitched at the Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market have not yet been selected.
In 2018, the 13th Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market took place on August 22 at New Nordic Films in Haugesund. At the event, films looking for a Nordic co-producer or co-financing, or to shoot in one of the Nordic countries, were presented in 7-minute pitches for producers, investors, film funds, sales agents and others with a professional interest in co-productions. In addition, one to one meetings with interested industry delegates for each project was arranged after the pitches.
The 18 projects that were selected are
- Abbababb! (The Icelandic Film Company, Iceland)
- The Art of Falling (Motlys, Norway)
- Aurora (Muiraquitã Films, Brazil)
- Bonsai Kitten (Fasad, Sweden)
- Candy Boy (Tamtam Film, Germany)
- Dolly for President (Tangy, Sweden)
- Free (Filmbin, Norway)
- The Great Bear (Making Movies, Finland)
- Lily (Fenrir Film, Iceland)
- Margaret – Queen of the North (Letterbox/Nordfilm, Germany)
- One-Off Incident (x10) (Tuffi Films, Finland)
- The Opponent (Tangy, Sweden)
- The Penultimate (Tambo Film, Denmark)
- The Postman (Rohfilm Factory, Germany)
- Quake (Ursus Parvus, Iceland)
- Sagres ([sic] film, Sweden)
- Sihja (Tuffi Films, Finland)
- The Twin (Don Films, Finland)
A Best Project Award was also given out to the best pitch, as voted by the participants. Last year’s winner of the award was the Finnish project One-Off Incident (x10). (Producer: Elli Toivoniemi/Tuffi Films, director: Kirsikka Saari).
Click HERE for Nordic Script Pitch.