The projects to be pitched at the Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market have now been selected.
The 13th Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market will be arranged August 22 at New Nordic Films in Haugesund. At the event, films looking for a Nordic co-producer or co-financing, or to shoot in one of the Nordic countries, will be presented in 7-minute pitches for producers, investors, film funds, sales agents and others with a professional interest in co-productions. In addition, one to one meetings with interested industry delegates for each project will be arranged after the pitches.
The 18 projects that have been selected are
- Abbababb! (The Icelandic Film Company, Iceland)
- The Art of Falling (Motlys, Norway)
- Aurora (Muiraquitã Films, Brazil)
- Bonsai Kitten (Fasad, Sweden)
- Candy Boy (Tamtam Film, Germany)
- Dolly for President (Tangy, Sweden)
- Free (Filmbin, Norway)
- The Great Bear (Making Movies, Finland)
- Lily (Fenrir Film, Iceland)
- Margaret – Queen of the North (Letterbox/Nordfilm, Germany)
- One-Off Incident (x10) (Tuffi Films, Finland)
- The Opponent (Tangy, Sweden)
- The Penultimate (Tambo Film, Denmark)
- The Postman (Rohfilm Factory, Germany)
- Quake (Ursus Parvus, Iceland)
- Sagres ([sic] film, Sweden)
- Sihja (Tuffi Films, Finland)
- The Twin (Don Films, Finland)
A Best Project Award will also be given out to the best pitch, as voted by the participants. Last year’s winner of the award was the Norwegian project My Wife, My Replica and I. (Producer: Maria Ekerhovd/Mer Film, director: Ole Giæver)
Click HERE for Nordic Script Pitch.