The projects to be pitched at the 2020 edition of Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market is TBA.
In 2019, the 14th Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market took place on August 22 at New Nordic Films in Haugesund. At the event, films looking for a Nordic co-producer or co-financing, or to shoot in one of the Nordic countries, were be presented in 7-minute pitches for producers, investors, film funds, sales agents and others with a professional interest in co-productions. In addition, one to one meetings with interested industry delegates for each project were arranged after the pitches.
The 17 selected projects were:
- After Work (Fasad Production AB, Sweden)
- Anatolian Leopard (TatoFilm, Turkey/Germany)
- Barzakh (In Good Company, Germany/Palestine/Norway)
- Black Bird (Story, Sweden)
- The Curse of Kane (Indie Film, Norway)
- From Malta to Oblivion (Flybridge, Sweden/Malta)
- Just So Easy-Going (Cinenic film AB, Sweden/Norway)
- Knockings (Läsk, Sweden)
- Let the River Flow (Mer Film, Norway)
- My Father is a Danish Caveman (Rein Film, Norway)
- Never Enough White Roses (Butterworks, Finland)
- New Dawn Fades (The StoryBay, Turkey/Germany)
- No Man Land (Smallville Films, Norway)
- One Day All This Will Be Yours (Breidablick Film/Grand Slam Film, Sweden)
- The Store (GötaFilm, Sweden)
- Tale of a Sleeping Giant (MRP Mathilda Röhr Productions, Finland)
- Vitello Starts School (Zentropa Entertainments, Denmark)
Last years winner of the Best Project Award, as voted by the participants, was Let the River Flow directed by Ole Giæver and produced by Maria Ekerhovd, Mer Film.