The projects to be pitched at the Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market have now been selected.
In 2019, the 14th Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market will take place on August 22 at New Nordic Films in Haugesund. At the event, films looking for a Nordic co-producer or co-financing, or to shoot in one of the Nordic countries, will be presented in 7-minute pitches for producers, investors, film funds, sales agents and others with a professional interest in co-productions. In addition, one to one meetings with interested industry delegates for each project are arranged after the pitches.
The 17 projects selected are:
- After Work (Fasad Production AB, Sweden)
- Anatolian Leopard (TatoFilm, Turkey/Germany)
- Barzakh (In Good Company, Germany/Palestine/Norway)
- Black Bird (Story, Sweden)
- The Curse of Kane (Indie Film, Norway)
- From Malta to Oblivion (Flybridge, Sweden/Malta)
- Just So Easy-Going (Cinenic film AB, Sweden/Norway)
- Knockings (Läsk, Sweden)
- Let the River Flow (Mer Film, Norway)
- My Father is a Danish Caveman (Rein Film, Norway)
- Never Enough White Roses (Butterworks, Finland)
- New Dawn Fades (The StoryBay, Turkey/Germany)
- No Man Land (Smallville Films, Norway)
- One Day All This Will Be Yours (Breidablick Film/Grand Slam Film, Sweden)
- The Store (GötaFilm, Sweden)
- Tale of a Sleeping Giant (MRP Mathilda Röhr Productions, Finland)
- Vitello Starts School (Zentropa Entertainments, Denmark)
A Best Project Award will be given out to the best pitch, as voted by the participants.