New Nordic Films – Works in Progress
Delivery deadline: By Filemail or shipping a disk: August 10 at 1 PM CEST.
no Mac-formatted disks
- We prefer material to be delivered digitally by means of this Filemail link: https://haugesund.filemail.com/
- No other online delivery method will be accepted. Follow the Filemail link for more information regarding online delivery and the general technical requirements of your content.
- A properly filled out Technical sheet is to be handed in at the same time as your content. Downloadable link to New Nordic Films Works in Progress Technical sheet template: Technical sheet
- The responsibility for delivering correct and functional material lies with the film agency/director/producer. The technical sheet will show who is responsible for the material.
- Changes to the Technical sheet can be made no later than 12:00 PM one day before the presentation. Elements cannot be added but can be removed from previously handed in technical sheet. Any changes must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
- Your presentation is 12 minutes in total.
- You can have no more than three clips, with a maximum of 8 minutes in total.
- Add 3 seconds black before and after your clips
- Your file(s) will be played in an uninterrupted sequence.
- All material will be tested by our technicians in good time before the screening.
- Testing/preview of the presentation is carried out in accordance with the program plan. It will be time for this on the day of the presentation.
For questions and other inquiries, please contact technician Petter Trønsdal.
Phone: +47 920 23 376